Behaviour consultations can cover:
- Aggression issues
- Anxiety issues (fears of unfamiliar people, children, car rides, objects, or environments i.e. vet practices, grooming parlours, kennels)
- Noise sensitivities (if your dog is nervous of sounds, such as fireworks or gunshots)
- Resource guarding (possessiveness of items such as; food, bed, toys etc.)
- Reactivity issues (lunging and barking at other dogs, cars, vans, cyclists etc.)
- Separation related problems (if your dog struggles to be left alone)
- Excessive barking
- Destructive chewing
- House soiling (toileting issues)
- and any other behavioural issue!
Initial 2 hour consult (home visit), written report with treatment plan and follow up support options: £150
Initial consult & 1 hour follow up: £185
Initial consult & 2 x hour follow ups: £215
Veterinary referral will be requested for behaviour problems, either you can ask your vet to complete the form which can be downloaded below, or I can request referral on your behalf. You will also be asked to complete a short questionnaire prior to a consultation.